[Terms of Service]
Chapter 1 General
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to stipulate the terms, conditions, and procedures of all services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided by Korea Fintech Week 2023 (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") operated by the Fintech Center Korea, the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of users and the Website, and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in these Terms are defined as follows.
1. User: A person who can use the services provided by the Website in accordance with these Terms.
2. Registration: The act of completing the service use contract by filling in the relevant information on the application form provided by this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Member: An individual (including overseas residents and domestic residents) or a corporation who has registered as a member by providing relevant information such as personal information to this website, and can use the services provided by this website.
4. ID: A unique system set by the member in a combination of letters and numbers to identify the member and use the service.
5. Password: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the user to confirm whether the user and the ID match and to protect the user's confidentiality in communication.
6. Withdrawal: The act of terminating the use contract by the member.
Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions shall be defined in separate terms and conditions for individual services or based on general concepts.
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms)
The Website will provide the Services to you on the condition that you agree to the contents of these Terms, and if you agree to the contents of these Terms, the Website's act of providing the Services and your act of using the Services shall be governed by these Terms.
The Website may change these Terms and Conditions, and the changed Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website for users to check by themselves. If the Terms and Conditions are changed, they will be posted on the Website at least 30 days before the date of application, specifying the date of application and the reason for the change.
③ If the user does not expressly indicate his/her rejection of the change in the Terms after the notice of the change in the Terms, the user is deemed to have agreed to the Terms. If the user does not agree to the changed Terms, the user may cancel his/her membership registration (withdrawal of membership).
Article 4 (Non-Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms shall be governed by the provisions of the Basic Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and other related laws and regulations.
Chapter 2 Service Provision and Use
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Agreement)
(1) The use contract shall be established when the applicant records the matters required by the prescribed subscription application form provided by the Website online and completes the agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
The Website may cancel the subscription in the case of the following items.
1. when the application is made using the name of another person
2. when the contents of the user agreement application form are falsely stated.
3. when the application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or public morals and customs.
4. interfering with another person's use of the services of this website or stealing their information, etc.
5. when using this website to perform acts prohibited by laws and regulations and these terms and conditions
6. when other application requirements set forth by this Website are not met.
③ This website may suspend the establishment of the use contract until the reasons are resolved in any of the following cases.
1. In case of service interruption due to technical failure (disk failure, system down, etc. without intentional or negligent behavior of the system administrator)
2. In the event that the telecommunications service is suspended by the telecommunications carrier under the Telecommunications Business Act
3. Wartime. When an event, natural disaster, or equivalent national emergency occurs or is likely to occur
4. When it is unavoidable for urgent system inspection, expansion and repair of replacement facilities, etc.
5. In the event of a failure of the service facilities or other reasons for which the service cannot be provided, such as excessive use of the service.
④ The service provided by this website refers to any service developed by itself or provided through consultation with other organizations.
If the contents are changed, they may be changed and provided after notifying the user.
Article 6 (Consent to Use of Member Information)
All personal information processed by this website shall comply with the personal information protection regulations of relevant laws and regulations, such as the Personal Information Protection Act, to protect the privacy and rights and interests of users.
Except in cases where there are special provisions in other laws and regulations, this website collects only the minimum amount of information that you agree to and provide when you sign up for the services of this website.
③ When a member submits an application for use to this website in accordance with these Terms, it is deemed that the member agrees to the collection and use of the member's information described in the application in accordance with these Terms.
④ The website may conduct verification procedures to confirm the authenticity of the member's information and the affiliation of the organization.
Article 7 (User's Information Security)
① From the moment the applicant completes the service subscription procedure of this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information entered, and you are responsible for all consequences arising from the use of your ID and password.
Members are responsible for all management of their IDs and passwords, and if they discover that their ID or password has been used fraudulently, they must immediately report it to this website. Any liability resulting from failure to report shall be borne by the member.
③ The user shall ensure that he/she terminates the connection accurately whenever he/she ends the use of the services of this website, and this website shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by the consequences of not terminating the connection accurately, such as the use of information about the user by a third party.
④ Notification of password loss will be sent by email or short message service (SMS), and notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the member shall be responsible for any problems arising from his/her own negligence and negligence in managing his/her information, such as mistakes in entering the member's email address or mobile phone number.
⑤ Users may modify their personal information from time to time in the personal information management of the service to protect and manage their personal information.
Article 8 (Service Hours)
The service hours shall be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, unless there are special business or technical obstacles on the website.
② The hours of use in Paragraph 1 are excluded from days or times set by this website due to the need for regular maintenance.
Article 9 (Suspension of Service and Storage and Use of Information)
(1) If the contents of messages and other communication messages stored or transmitted on the Website are not stored or deleted due to national emergencies, power outages, service facility failures beyond the scope of the Website's management, or other force majeure, the Website shall not be liable for any loss of communication data.
If the Website has to temporarily suspend the Service due to difficulties in providing the normal Service, the Service may be suspended after notifying you one week prior to the suspension, and the Website shall not be liable for your failure to recognize the contents of the notice during this period. If there are unavoidable circumstances, the above notice period may be shortened or omitted. In addition, if the contents of messages and other communication messages stored or transmitted on the Service are not stored or deleted due to the above suspension of the Service, the Website shall not be liable for any loss of messages or other communication data.
③ If the Service must be permanently discontinued due to the circumstances of the Website, it shall be subject to Paragraph 2. However, in this case, the notice period shall be one month.
④ The Website may temporarily modify, change, or discontinue the Service after prior notice, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for the same.
The Website may arbitrarily restrict or suspend the use of the Service if the User has acted in violation of the contents of these Terms. In this case, the Website may prohibit the user from accessing the Service.
⑤ In the case of a member who has not accessed the Website for a long period of time, the use of the Service may be suspended after a review period following notification through email or announcement.
Article 10 (Modification and Termination of Services)
(1) This website is not responsible for any profit or loss expected by the user using the service or any damage caused by the data obtained through the service, and is not responsible for the contents such as the reliability and accuracy of the information, data, and facts posted by the member on this service.
The Website shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Subscriber in connection with the use of the Service that are caused by the Subscriber's intentional or negligent acts.
Article 11 (Provision of Information and Posting of Promotional Materials)
The Website may provide various information and advertisements deemed necessary for Members to use the Service to Members by email, SMS, messenger, etc. and Members who do not want such information may refuse to receive it.
② The Website may post promotional materials that are deemed appropriate for the Service or have the potential to be utilized.
Article 12 (Copyright of Postings)
The user has the right to the content of the posts posted by the user, and the Fintech Center Korea may not use it for commercial purposes other than posting in the service without the consent of the poster; however, this is not the case for non-commercial purposes, and the Fintech Center Korea has the right to post in the service.
The user may not use the materials posted on the service for commercial purposes, such as processing or selling information obtained by using the service without the prior consent of the publisher.
③ This website reserves the right to edit and move the posted contents without prior notice, and may delete them without prior notice in the following cases.
1. postings that violate these Terms of Service or are deemed to be commercial or illegal, obscene, or vulgar
2. is slanderous or defamatory to other members or third parties
3. if the content violates public order and morals
4. if the content is recognized as leading to criminal behavior
5. If the content infringes on the copyright or other rights of a third party
6. If the posting period or capacity stipulated by this website is exceeded
7. other cases